Responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary resources throughout the entire project, from start-up through closeout. The PM shall ensure that both the Owner’s as well as Black Diamond’s expectations and budgetary guidelines are met or exceeded while managing the day-to-day responsibilities of multiple projects.
- Strong client relations
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Dedicated and hard-working
- Professional appearance and manner
- Committed to excellence
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Project Start-Up
- Baseline Schedule Creation and Updates
- Manage Purchasing Process and Project Buy-Out
- Review and Understand Owner Contract and Issue Trade Subcontracts
- Meeting Management Including Preconstruction, Kick-Off, Trade, Safety, and OAC Meetings
- Financial Management Including Issuance of Payment Applications, Change Management, Monthly Forecasting and Budget Management Throughout Project
- Manage Project Closeout and Turnover Process
- Maintain and Track Project Information in Procore as Required
- Assist the Superintendents as Necessary Throughout the Project and Provide All Information Necessary to Help Them Perform Their Daily Duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or applicable discipline and experience relative to project size/scope.
- Proficient with the use of office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and Outlook.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks/projects with little supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional appearance and manner.