Responsible for all field operations. Depending on the project size and challenges the Superintendent may be responsible for various areas. These areas range from foundation, structure and facade thru MEP to interior rough and finish. The Superintendent’s role is to coordinate all site and trade activities while maintaining project safety and quality control throughout the project.
- Strong client relations.
- Team player.
- Positive attitude.
- Dedicated and hard-working.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Committed to excellence.
- Must possess effective communication skills.
- Client and Trade Relations
- Monitor Safety and Cleanliness of Site
- Manage and Update Project Schedule
- Maintain Quality Assurance/Quality Control Throughout
- Coordinate Trade Scope and Management of Trades
- Organize Site and Manage Logistics
- Participate in Trade, Safety, and OAC Meetings
- Complete Daily Logs and Notes in Procore
- Participate in Project Closeout and Punch Completion
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- 5 or more years of experience in related construction fields.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to create and manage a Project Baseline Schedule and Look Ahead Schedule.
- Procore experience preferred; if no experience, ability to learn the software and adapt quickly.